A3 Smilers 2013

A3 Smilers 2013 on PhotoPeach

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Lake Whakamaru Christian Camp by Jade

Kia Ora my name is Jade. I am here to talk about Amazing Camp. At Camp we did a lot of fun things like the Flying Fox, Archery & Shooting, Dingies, The Confidence Course, Climbing Wall, Treasure Hunt and the Top Town games. My favourite activity was the Flying Fox because my dad was on that activity and it was very high and it was fast and fun. I enjoyed 'Totara Teams Got Talent' because there was some funny acts and some good singing. I really liked doing our act because I was the main character and I made a tent. There were 3 cousins and 2 woke me up to see what the time was, I told them, then they left but after the second one I wrote a note to say I didn't know what the time was. The third one thought I didn't know what the time was so he woke me up and said bro its 2:30am. I thought that was funny. For the Top Town activities there was Chicken Soup, a wheelbarrow race, Rolling Reel, Egg and Spoon race, Gumboot Ski's and the Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as soon as the teacher has checked the comment it will appear on this blog.