A3 Smilers 2013

A3 Smilers 2013 on PhotoPeach

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Lake Whakamaru Camp by Ashly

Hi my name is Ashly. I'm gonna talk about Totara teams camp .At camp we had alot of fun activities like the Flying Fox, the Climbing Wall, the Treasure Hunt, Archery, Air Rifles, Dingies, Confidence Course and the Top Town games. We also had Totara Teams got talent, it was so funny. My favourite activity was the Climbing Wall because I set the record for the girls which was 29 seconds same as James' time. I also loved the Flying Fox at the start. I was a little scared,but after my first go I wanted to go over and over again. I loved camp. A3 wrote a letter to all the parents that came to camp with us including A5's helpers.I had to write to Lauryn's mum she was the nurse at camp. We also had to get in groups my group were the Crusaders. Oh I almost forgot- in the Top Town games we had different kind of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as soon as the teacher has checked the comment it will appear on this blog.