A3 Smilers 2013

A3 Smilers 2013 on PhotoPeach

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Swimming By Ashly

Hi!My name is Ashly and I have been enjoying swimming with Mrs.Owen and A3.So far we have learnt how to do freestyle,our streamline position,floating ,our breathing and many more.I have been improving alot on all of them and other children in my class too. My favourite thing to do are the competitions we have. One of them was the horse race. Dylan and I were in the finals only two of us. At the end I came second and Dylan came first. The other competition was the changing competition. The boys always win because there are only have 5 and the girls always loose because we have alot,so the boys always get free time. Jade took the photos so everytime we see the camera facing me and Haeun we always turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as soon as the teacher has checked the comment it will appear on this blog.