A3 Smilers 2013

A3 Smilers 2013 on PhotoPeach

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Chickens and Swimming By Jade

                                                      Chickens  AND    Swimming

                                            Chickens

Hi  My name is Jade. The chickens were so cute they were 2 months old. They had lots of feathers and they were soft. Jaspers mum brought them in they don't like loud noises because they will freak out.



                                              Swimming
For swimming I like doing the dolphin dive. I did a lot of arm strokes. I think I'm a great swimmer and all my class mates  especially Ashly she does a great arm stroke and a strong kick. Jasper is very good too. He is a strong swimmer like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as soon as the teacher has checked the comment it will appear on this blog.