A3 Smilers 2013

A3 Smilers 2013 on PhotoPeach

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

angel mccormack

my best friends in a3 are jade,laurana,yu chen,shikynah,jasmine and much more wait salote too but she left....  
 at school I like to run and play shots with the ball in the hop. in class I like doing handwriting and reading also maths. my favourite sports is hockey and soccor.

in the holidays the best thing was going to mokoia island with my cousins Samuel,Winston and my uncle Winston. we went on the boat it was bummby and sour. then my other best holiday was when my whole family went to hannahs bays I brang my scotter. we went for a swim there and have a bbq with all my cousins and unles ans auntys.....

my favourite cousin is Ada Samuel Duane and yeaa......
   I have 7 sisters including me and 1 brother and my mum and dad and then my ness which is my sisters baby Charlie but I will be calling her Charz for short shes at home now whooo!!!!
                            my sisters are SharnyJasmine Vanessa Jamie Kiana Genaya and me ANGEL and then my little brother Vincent the my ness Charlie......  

                                                                 THE END d[-_-]b    d[0o]b    d[<_>]b   d[.-_-.]b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment as soon as the teacher has checked the comment it will appear on this blog.